Microtek 100W / 12 V Multi Crystalline
- Positive Power Tolerance Modules.
- High Conversion Efficiency based on Leading Innovative Photo Voltaic Technologies.
- PID Free Modules with Long Term Reliability.
- Sustain Heavy Wind and Snow Loads (2400Pa and 5400Pa).
- Excellent Performance in Low Light.
- Salt Mist, Ammonia, Blowing Sand and Hail Resistant.
- Ideal for Off-Grid as well as On-Grid Applications.
- IP67 rated MC4 Compatible Connectors.
- EVA Encapsulation and Anti Reflection Coating for better Module Protection.
- Undergoes Rigorous Quality Control and more than 20 in-house tests, (DH: Damp Heat Test. TC: Thermal Cycling Test. HF: Humidity Freeze Test.).
- Heavy duty Anodized Aluminum Frames with pre-drilled holes for Quick Installation.
- Manufactured with Premium Quality Input Materials.
|Nominal Maximum Power (Pm)||100Watts/12V|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||21.90 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||6.12 A|
|Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmp)||17.96 V|
|Current at Maximum Power (Imp)||5.57 A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000 V|
|Length x Width x Thickness (LxWxT) - mm||1130 x 665 x 35mm|
|Mounting Holes Pitch (Y)||500 mm|
|Mounting Holes Pitch (X)||630 mm|
|Solar Cell Type||Multi Crystalline Silicon|
|Front Cover (Material / Thickness)||Tempered & Low Iron Glass / 3.2mm|
|Encapsulate||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate|
|Frame Material||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Junction Box||IP65 or IP67 Enclosure with Bypass Diodes|
|Dimensions of Product||115 x 37 x 3 cm|
|NOTE: Because of a policy of continuous product improvement, the Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.|