Luminous MPPT Charge Controller
A MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) is a technology in which there is DC to DC conversion that optimizes the match between the solar array (PV panels), and the battery bank or utility grid. To put it simply, they convert a higher voltage DC output from solar panels down to the lower voltage needed to charge batteries without loss of power.
- Smart tracking algorithm
- Four stage battery charging - bulk, absorption, Float & equalize
- Automatic selection of battery voltage
- Higher input voltage from PV module
- Easy upgradtion
- LED/ LCD display.
- Peak conversion efficiency - >97%
- 4 stage battery charging - bulk, absorption, float & equalize
- Battery voltage selection: 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V