The Tubular Solar Batteries manufactured by Exide are many steps ahead of other available options in the market. The reasons that make this product a much superior performer is the selectively chosen alloy, high pressure casting in HADI machines, in-house oxide formulation, imported microporous separators and vent plugs.
The combination of low antimony alloy in the positive spine and ceramic vent plugs keep the water topping up requirement very low. These features ensure high longevity and make the batteries a reliable storage power solution.
- Made of time tested Exide Torr Tubular Positive Plate
- Superior Performance, High Reliability & Guaranteed service life
- Specially designed for arduous SPV application - Available in 12V, 6V & 2V ranges
- Intrinsically suited for regular deep cyclic duty - Superior Cycle Life
- Suit the rigors of Partial State of Charge operation
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Factory filled and charged 2V modular cells, easy handling, ready to install
- Solatubular 12V LMS ranges meet IS13369 & IEC 61427 specification
- Solatubular 2V LMXT ranges meet IS1651 & IEC 61427 specification
|Nominal Voltage||12 V|
|Length +/_ 3mm||500mm|
|Width +/_ 3mm||187mm|
|Height +/_ 3mm||421mm|
|Nominal Filled Weight||Kgs|