The Tubular Solar Batteries manufactured by Exide are many steps ahead of other available options in the market. The reasons that make this product a much superior performer is the selectively chosen alloy, high pressure casting in HADI machines, in-house oxide formulation, imported microporous separators and vent plugs.
The combination of low antimony alloy in the positive spine and ceramic vent plugs keep the water topping up requirement very low. These features ensure high longevity and make the batteries a reliable storage power solution.
- Made of Torr Tubular Positive Plate
- GEL Electrolyte from Exide's state-of-the-art GEL manufacturing plant.
- A combination of Tubular Toughness with the Maintenance Free comfort
- No Acid Stratification - Superior Service Life
- Deep discharge protected technology
- Cycling in a State of discharge
- Low Recharge Factor - Faster recharging
- Completely spill proof and leak proof - Easy to handle and transport
- Solatron ranges meet IS 15549, IEC 61427, IEC 60896 - 21 & 22 specification
|Nominal Voltage||12 V|
|Length +/_ 3mm||428mm|
|Width +/_ 3mm||287mm|
|Height +/_ 3mm||400mm|
|Nominal Filled Weight||Kgs|